Life is always “whelming.” When it becomes “overwhelming” it might be time to reach out for help. Don Burroughs, MA, LPC, is skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced at helping people overcome life’s challenges.
His counseling specialties include help with depression and other mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and assisting those with impulsive or compulsive behaviors. Life also is full of inevitable transitions—going away to college, changing careers/jobs, moving, loss of a spouse or parent, becoming an empty nester, becoming a caregiver for a parent to name a few.
Don Burroughs not only provides counseling but when appropriate coaching as well. Coaching helps you navigate these transitions effectively; giving you guidance in the present and tools for future. If your feelings, thinking or actions are impairing you and/or hurting others you care about, please contact Don Burroughs at Core Counseling & Coaching, LLC.
If you feel like you've reached an impasse in your life and are unable to carry the burden alone, you've come to the right place.
Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life. Core Counseling & Coaching provides a confidential setting where you can express yourself freely. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you achieve peace and feel more confident in your life’s direction.
- Masters in Professional Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Don understands that when the mind is stressed; so is the spirit and body. He can help you implement healthy strategies for improving your overall wellbeing. This multi-dimensional approach is ideal for individuals are looking for mental, emotional, and/or spiritual solutions.
- He has taught, led, and facilitated small groups for 30 years. He has motivated and inspired individuals and groups, from 10 to 4000, literally all over the world. He has spoken at retreats, conferences, and workshops.
- Don’s clients include adolescents and adults. He is an excellent teacher and communicator. He has an amazing ability to grasp complicated issues, and can communicate them in a simple and effective manner.