Individual Psychotherapy for You
As the name suggests, individual therapy is all about the client as an individual. People seek professional help for various reasons and our specialties include depression, anxiety, trauma, OCD and mood disorders.
Therapy sessions typically last about 50 minutes and the frequency of appointments will depend on your specific treatment plan. Regular attendance is strongly recommended for the fastest path to recovery.
When you enlist our services, you can expect to be treated with respect, understanding and compassion. We provide a warm, safe and comfortable setting and encourage you to work through issues at your own pace. But you will also be challenged and engaged — only through hard work can we overcome the burdens of the past and look to a brighter future ahead.
If you feel like you've reached an impasse in your life and are unable to carry the burden alone, you've come to the right place.
Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life. Core Counseling and Coaching provides a confidential setting where you can express yourself freely. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you achieve peace and feel more confident in your life’s direction.
- Masters in Professional Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Don understands that when the mind is stressed; so is the spirit and body. He can help you implement healthy strategies for improving your overall wellbeing. This multi-dimensional approach is ideal for individuals are looking for mental, emotional, and/or spiritual solutions.
- He has taught, led, and facilitated small groups for 30 years. He has motivated and inspired individuals and groups, from 10 to 4000, literally all over the world. He has spoken at retreats, conferences, and workshops.
- Don’s clients include adolescents and adults. He is an excellent teacher and communicator. He has an amazing ability to grasp complicated issues, and can communicate them in a simple and effective manner.