Marriage Counseling & Relationships
Relationships should provide both partners with a sense of happiness and fulfillment, but can often end up in tension and hurt feelings. Core Counseling & Coaching can help married couples work through their problems and help new relationships form a strong foundation.
There’s no reason to wait for problems to boil over before seeking out professional advice. The greatest sources of conflict often develop at the beginning of the relationship, but that becomes apparent only after it’s too late. Core Counseling & Coaching offers marriage counseling to help couples to communicate positively from the start and avoid potential problems later on. The key is to be proactive in your relationship, not reactive!
It's time to take control of your future!
Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced marriage. Core Counseling & Coaching provides a confidential setting where you can express yourself freely.
- Masters in Professional Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Don understands that when the mind is stressed; so is the spirit and body. He can help you implement healthy strategies for improving your overall well-being. This multi-dimensional approach is ideal for individuals are looking for mental, emotional, and/or spiritual solutions.
- He has taught, led, and facilitated small groups for 30 years. He has motivated and inspired individuals and groups, from 10 to 4000, literally all over the world. He has spoken at retreats, conferences, and workshops.
- Don’s clients include adolescents and adults. He is an excellent teacher and communicator. He has an amazing ability to grasp complicated issues, and can communicate them in a simple and effective manner.